TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Fair points. Dont really care for the last one tho
People Seeking Info

Subject Fair points. Dont really care for the last one tho

Posted by kickerzx on July 17, 2014 at 10:45 AM
  This message has been viewed 413 times.

In Reply To Couple of reasons... posted by Madhatter10-6 on July 17, 2014 at 10:29 AM

Message "buy what your tuner likes" What if your tuner is an idiot? Or if he only have done AEMV1`s? (just to put it on the point here) Your tuner gets to do what he is familiar with, and you end up with a junk ecu.
I take it that with " less issues with Haltech than comparable models" you meen AEM? Correct? I agree...
Most people seem to think there are only two brands available in the entire world. Haltech and Aem...
I have had a Haltech once (sport 2000) Sold it pretty quickly. Not that it is bad or anything. Just not my kind of ecu.

Looking at the big picture when choosing ecu...
Take MixManMash as an example. In his profile you will find 4 additional boxes (+ the ECU itself) that he needs to get it all done as he wants it. I think its very limited when it comes down to number of inputs and outputs. You need extra boxes for almost everything.
You are also stuck with the stock CAS with that ecu. Which also is a big downer in my opinion.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.